Updates and what's new?
The site is occasionally revised and updated with new and repaired links. The following is a summary of some of the more notable changes:
- Merchants go feral?
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 09:23:10 +1000
- Added another dud merchant
- Leica Spotting & at the Movies
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 05:37:05 +1000
- Added movie reference: "The Boat That Rocked" (2009)
- Leica D-LUX 4 Notes
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:41:53 +1000
- Added notes on using Hasselblad Phocus software for RAW image conversion
- Leica M9 Notes
- Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 16:34:52 +1000
- Leica's M digital flagship, available early October 2009
- Leica R lenses on Canon DSLRs
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:24:56 +1100
- Overhauled and updated article, also expanded notes on "chipped" adapter rings
- Where can I buy quality camera bags?
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:47:02 +1100
- Added a note about "Le sac du Berger" ultra-expensive bags
- Leica R & M lens mount adapters
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 08:14:21 +1100
- Added note about "Leitax Leica R to Nikon F" lensmount adapter kit
- Leica M8 Digital
- Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 06:48:28 +1100
- Added link and notes about the new M8.2
- Leica S2 Notes
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:32:16 +1000
- New Topic: Added notes on the new 37.5 MPixel Leica DSLR
- Family of Man 2
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:49:50 +1000
- New Topic: "The Family of Man 2" Leica photography project, book and website
- A full-frame digital M?
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:07:26 +1000
- Added a detailed inside-story of the "Silicon Film Technologies" EFS-1 "digital film" insert
Updates via an RSS feed
Looking for an simple way to keep up-to-date with FAQ changes? Easy — the information on this page is also available as an RSS 2.0 news feed:
Use the built-in RSS support in Firefox, or use a dedicated newsreader like Nick Bradbury's (Windows) FeedDemon or Ranchero Software's (Mac) NetNewsWire. Copy the above URL into the application's “subscribe” panel and you're done!
Confused? See Google for more information about RSS and newsreaders.